The Packwood House Museum relies on its volunteers to maintain a high quality operation. Hours can be very flexible.
Volunteers fulfill a number of different roles, including:
- Tour Guide
- Museum Shop Assistant
- Program Planning
- Exhibit Research, Development, and Installation
- School Program Development
- Assist with the Annual Attic Tag Sale (early March)
- Work with Collections
- Tend the Oriental Pennsylvania Woodlands Garden
- Catalog and Preserve the Fetherston Family Papers
- Data Entry to Catalog the Collection
- Office Assistant
- Exhibit and Program Assistant
- Promote the Museum to Local Communities
If there is something you would like to do that isn't listed here, contact us and we will make arrangements.